Saturday, February 9, 2019

Random Hotness - Part Four

These short Random Hotness entries will be appearing on a few of my blogs, together,  for a short while.  Thank-you for reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I pushed my face between Blue's closed legs while she was reading, making little whimpering sounds with my cheeks rubbing her inner thighs.  My hunger for her pussy was overwhelming...I had to have her...had to have her juices filling my mouth and her hot cum down my throat.
 
We don't wear clothes, so, no clothes to have to mess with.  It's so much easier when I want to suck her, and so much easier when she wants my mouth between her legs.  She just pats her pussy and says, "Please come to me, baby," and I am there with my pussy on fire.

I needed her...badly.

I could feel that need with my entire body.  I was almost shaking.  She set her book aside and I eagerly took her, my mouth covering her pussy...she wove her fingers through my hair and slid down a little, her pretty pussy already wet and throbbing in my mouth.  I purred deeply in my throat for her and sucked while she urged me on.  "Yes...yes...that's my slutty good girl..."

I adore being her slutty good girl!  When she calls me that, it makes my pussy tingle!

My body started squirming...my ass tightened and raised involuntarily.  I sucked her harder...she could tell I was about to cum without touching myself, and she pushed her pussy at my face, wanting more of my tongue fucking her.  I nearly swallowed her swollen outer lips, then screamed into her pussy and came hard...she came wildly, her pussy pulsing in my mouth and sending all of her cum to me...

Ooooooooohhhhhh...so hot it felt in my throat!

I purred against her pussy, along with lots of licks and kisses, and she purred with delight right along with me, then squealed when my mouth took her again.

More...I wanted more...with my pussy going crazy, I fucking devoured my hot baby with my arms wrapped around her thighs, my mouth making her cum over and over, my own pussy rocking my body with many hard, hot orgasms without being touched.

I love that we live naked in real life, that I'm her hot, always-wet playtoy, and that we are forever in love.


The End

Writing again in a few days.  I await your return.
Thank-you for reading!
 

My love to all,
Sunny 

© 2019 Sunny Johansen
 Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection


No comments:

Post a Comment