Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Random Hotness - Part Three

These Random Hotness entries will be appearing on a few of my blogs, together,  for a short while.  Thank-you for reading! 

How I LOVE having my ass rubbed, lying over Blue's lap with my legs spread. 

I climbed on the bed on my hands and knees, looked through my bangs into Blue's eyes and begged her, "Pleeeeeease
rub my ass, baby."

She smiled and said, "Give that ass to me, hotstuff."  I squealed softly and slid over her lap, her hands sliding down by back as I did.  She tossed all my hair to the side, and when she placed her hands on my ass, I whimpered for her and spread my legs, raising my dark-tanned ass, waggling it for her.

You figured out by now, it's not a therapeutic massage thing for me...it's a horny thing, and she easily makes me want  to be her hot slut.  When she sinks her fingers into my firm ass muscles, I can feel it in my pussy, and it makes me all sloppy-drippy.

I spread my legs more and kept my ass in the air while she caressed both ass cheeks with her fingers, then slid her fingers down between my cheeks and stroked me from my pussy, up through my ass, then rubbed my opening with her finger, wet with juices from my pussy...the same hot juices I was dripping on her lap.

Fuck, my pussy was on fire!  I neeeeeeeeeded a good fucking!

Baby lubed her thumb, then slid it JUST inside my ass...I cried out with my forehead now on the mattress, my ass in the air, and shoving my ass at her thumb...with her other hand on my lower back to hold me down, she kept her thumb barely inside my ass, gently slipped two fingers in my pussy and wiggled them like crazy, driving me to a wild, screaming orgasm!

Oooooooooohhhhhhh, what a lovely mess I made on her lap...her thighs completely soaked, and very nice puddle between her legs...a hot puddle that was slowly dripping down to her pussy...

Baby flopped on her back and spread her legs, happily giving her pussy to me.  "MAKE ME CUM, SUNNY!"

I sat up and dove between her legs, my mouth landing on her quivering pussy, and eagerly devoured her...she squealed loudly while I ravaged her pussy with my mouth, sucking and tongue-fucking her, riding her until she came deliciously in my mouth!

My, my, my...she is the hottest woman in earth, and I'm lucky to be the woman who gets to fuck her!

I slid up beside her and cuddled her deeply in my breasts and tummy.  Stroking her hair, I pressed my lips against the top of her head and spoke softly, "I love you sooooooo much, forever and ever always, my sweet Blue."

She nuzzled my breasts with her face.  "And I love YOU, Sunny...forever, baby."

The End


Writing again in a few days.  Thank-you for reading!
 

My love to all,
Sunny 

© 2019 Sunny Johansen
 Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection



No comments:

Post a Comment