Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Random Hotness - Part Six

Just for now, these Random Hotness entries will appear on this blog and my real sex blog.  These Random Hotness entries are real, having happened only a few days before posting.  Thanks for reading!

© 2019 Sunny Johansen

I get horny as fuck many times per day.  Blue does that to me.  Sure, living naked has a lot to do with that, but it wouldn't matter...she would still make my pussy dripping wet, then she would just tear my clothes off and fucking devour me.  So, why wear clothes when we don't have to?

When my baby sucks my pussy, she sucks me like she means it...she really gets into it with her hands holding my thighs apart and sucking me like there's no tomorrow, making me cum like a wildwoman!


I cum soooooooooo fucking much, and she swallows every drop of me, riding my convulsing pussy and making me her very own hot, sweet whore...
 

Last night, she wanted more and more of me, and she roughly mouthfucked me to one orgasm after another.  I wriggled to our toy drawer and grabbed the strapon...I handed it to her and she had it on in mere seconds, then pounced on me, driving the toy deep, deeply into me, making me scream.

I pulled my knees back to get more of it in my pussy and she took control of my body, forcing my juices from my pussy with the toy...

I spread my arms out, surrendering all of me to her to be held down and fucked savagely...she held my hands down and slapped her hips between my legs, fucking against the back of my pussy and I came wildly, my ass bucking up at her and meeting every one of her hard fucks.

After all of my hard orgasms, we were soaking wet...I was breathless when I said, "Give...me...your...pussy..."

Baby smiled and took the strapon off and eagerly crawled on her hands and knees to get her pussy over my face...I reached up and, grabbing her hips, pulled her pussy to my mouth and made her VERY happy to have me as her slutty, nympho playmate...

I'm so lucky to have Blue...so, so lucky she loves me and I love her...forever and ever, always.

The End


Writing again in a few days.  I await your return.
Thank-you for reading!
 

My love to all,
Sunny 

© 2019 Sunny Johansen
 Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection



No comments:

Post a Comment