Saturday, March 2, 2019

Random Hotness - Part 9

Just for now, these Random Hotness entries will appear on both, this blog and my real sex blog at 
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog 
On that blog, everything is real, having happened only a few days before posting.  Thanks for reading!

Though the entries have individual part numbers, they aren't intended to go together.  They are all stand-alone.
Thanks for reading!

As I write this, it's Friday afternoon.  We arrived home from town, dying to get out of our clothes.  We ran inside, and I tore open my shirt, freeing my breasts.  I didn't get the chance to get my jeans undone...my hot lady grabbed my hips and fell back against wall, pulling me with her.  

My body roughly slammed against hers...we both screamed softly and our lips met, our mouths devouring each other and tongue-fucking while I tore her shirt apart, then destroyed her bluejeans zipper...

If this sounds familiar, it should.  Our trips to town, three days per week, are the longest periods our pussies go without being attended to.  As Blue's sweet pussywhore, I start to tremble from going so long without my face buried between her legs. 


Our clothes stay off until the next time we have to go to town, and Fridays begin the longest number of days during which clothing doesn't come near our bodies.

I was hungry as fuck for her...she slid my jeans down over my ass and, with my mouth on her neck, I wriggled and kicked my legs out of them...


Baby slid her hand over my bare, silky-smooth pussy and my juices filled her hand.  With my teeth sliding on her neck she brought her hand to her mouth and sucked all her fingers.

My overheated pussy was dripping down my inner thighs...I knew I would cum while sucking her, immediately and without touching myself.  I roughly shoved my hips hard against hers and she squealed playfully into my mouth, "Suck my pussy, Sunny!  Fuck-please-fuck!  Pleeeeeeease suck me!"

I smiled and dropped to my knees and she grabbed my hair...as her hot tigress, I held her against the wall and pounced, my mouth slapping hard into her pussy, splattering her juices on her thighs and my face, and dripping on my breasts...

"EAT MEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I pushed my face harder up and into her pussy, sucking her into my mouth...she held onto my hair as my face pushed her body up onto her toes...

"FUCKFUCKFUCK!  MAKE ME CUM!"

Her body was at my mercy with her feet now almost off the floor...I held her pussy with my lips and pulled on them, sucking hard while shaking my head and growling into her. 


I came fucking HARD, making me suck and lick her more savagely!  She came in a mass of screaming and yelling and hair pulling, her pussy bucking against my mouth...

Holy fuck...Blue is such a hot, hot woman.  


She's all mine, and I love her madly!

The End

Writing again in a few days.  Thank-you for reading!
 

My love to all,
Sunny 

© 2019 Sunny Johansen
 Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection



No comments:

Post a Comment