Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Part 11 - Two Horny Women

Just for now, these Random Hotness entries will appear on both, this blog and my real sex blog at 
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog 
On that blog, everything is real, having happened only a few days before posting.  Thanks for reading!

Though the entries have individual part numbers, they aren't intended to go together.  They are all stand-alone.
Thanks for reading!

I awoke with her face between my thighs...my hot baby was kissing and licking my wet, dripping pussy, making lots of purring sounds, I'm sure, waiting for me to fully wake up so she can have me for breakfast.  

Only fitting, since my pussy, my ass and the rest of me, including my heart, belongs to Blue...she gets to have me whenever she wants me.  Nothing turns me on more than that.

Any time she goes for my pussy, her cheeks slide along my inner thighs and animal heat builds deep inside me. 


When her hot breath hits my pussy...oooooooohhhhhhh...I'm halfway to orgasm.  

When her warm, wet mouth takes me, that's it...I cum for her within seconds, my pussy convulsing hard and feeding her my hot, luscious ladycum.

The end of my orgasm doesn't calm me at all...her hot possession is a slutty playmate, now with a ravenous hunger for her, my body shaking with my intense need to have her...all of her.

Quivering with anticipation, and eager to surrender her pussy to me, she quickly flops on her back with her thighs spread wide for me, gathering all my hair and draping it up and over her.  Before she even takes her next breath, my wide-open mouth is on her pretty pussy, making her scream in pure, unequaled ecstasy no other human will ever know.

Holding onto her to keep her hard, orgasmic spasms from squirming her body away from me, I ignore her fingernails dug against the back of my shoulders, and I only get hotter by how hard she pulls my hair.  


She can feel my purring and deep growling in her pussy with her entire body while I suck her more into my warm mouth, riding her pussy with my tongue savagely on her clit.  Between orgasms, I give her no rest, ravaging her pussy with my mouth and driving her to her next shuddering, wet orgasm...  

I hungrily take all I need, cumming, myself, just from the thrill of her orgasms.  I love that.  I live for that.

I take my time giving her lots of slow, wet kisses on her tummy, then kiss my way up to her mouth and wrap her with my body, kissing her lips long and lovingly and purring to her.  She purrs back to me when I cuddle her in my breasts, stroking her hair and holding her snugly with my legs, tucking her heart right next to mine where it will be forever-safe and secure.

The End


Writing again in a few days.  Thank-you for reading! 
My love to all,
Sunny 


© 2019 Sunny Johansen
 Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection



No comments:

Post a Comment