Friday, March 8, 2019

Random Hotness - Part 10

Just for now, these Random Hotness entries will appear on both, this blog and my real sex blog at 
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog 
On that blog, everything is real, having happened only a few days before posting.  Thanks for reading!

Though the entries have individual part numbers, they aren't intended to go together.  They are all stand-alone.
Thanks for reading!

When we awoke this morning, we were both slow to get moving.  It always happens when we double-dildo-fuck.

We went at each other like two wild lesbian animals, facing each other, propped up on our hands, our asses off the bed and pussies slapping together, driving that big toy deep, deep into each other and soaking our bodies with our juices....loudly screaming with each hard fuck, our orgasms hit us one after another, further splattering ourselves with our sweet-hot ladycum.

Harder, our wet, messy bodies fucked...harder still...our swollen outer lips pounding together, our overheated pussies swallowing the toy with each savage fuck and cumming again, wildly and with pure abandon.

We fell on our backs, breathless, our pussies still gripping the toy with mini-spasms that caused the toy to tug on the other one's pussy.  That felt very hot, but we were exhausted!  I backed off the toy and held onto it while she wriggled off of her end, then I leaned over and smothered her dripping-wet pussy with lots of noisy kisses while she held my hair.

Her inner thighs had these sexy-cute little bruises on them from getting her pretty pussy well fucked by her hot, slutty wife... 

I slid up and devoured her mouth with my wet lips...we wrapped ourselves around each other and fell asleep after lots of soft "I love you's."    

This morning, when we should have been in recovery from the night before, one part of my hot Blue is working just fine...

It's her pussy, and it's making these hot, little, involuntary quivers against my thigh.

She held my face, and with her lips barely touching mine, she spoke softly, but urgently,
"Your baby needs her pussy sucked on..."

I slid my tongue around her lips.  "Your sweet whore was not enough last night, huh?"  I reached down and spread her pussy lips, letting her clit rest on my silky-smooth thigh.

She squealed softly while wriggling her hips, her pussy absolutely soaking my thigh, her breath hot on my lips.  "Just...more, baby...more..."

I smiled at her, slid down between her legs and slid my arms under her thighs to hold onto her...I noisily, sloppily, hungrily and eagerly, fucked her pussy with my mouth and ate her for breakfast.

The End

  
Writing again in a few days.  Thank-you for reading!
 

My love to all,
Sunny 

© 2019 Sunny Johansen
 Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection



No comments:

Post a Comment