Saturday, March 30, 2019

Sun and Sex - Part Five

All of the parts go together in this series, so please scroll down farther if you've missed parts 1, 2, 3 or 4. 
To all of you in 102 countries, thank-you for reading!

I slid off of her and plopped down beside her.  "Oh, that is just worst pretend snoring I've ever heard!"

We both giggled and she stood up and held out her hand.  Smiling, she said, "Come with me and you get to be the most oversexed-nympho-sluttiest woman you've ever been."

I jumped to my feet.  "Oh goodie!"

She led me by the hand and we headed inside...two hot, glistening women.  She looked soooooooo good, she just made me want to eat her up.  We were both an absolute mess, and with my hair down to my ass, you can imagine what a mess that was.  Nothing I could do with that and didn't even try.

I had only one thing on my mind.  My pussy was already drippy-wet thinking about it.

We did not shower together.  We knew we would both cum many times in the shower if we showered together, and that's not what we wanted...not this time.  This was all about our strapon...two women fucking like wild animals.
                                                 
                                                     #

With a sexy-cute twinkle in her eyes, she tossed me the strapon with the biggest toy on it and said,  "Do me, baby!"

I smiled at her while putting it on.  Baby spread her legs and teased me, patting her pussy. 
"Come get my pussy, tigress..."

Her pussy was soaking-wet and ready for me.  I slid between her thighs and tossed all my hair on top of her...she whimpered when I used the toy to tease her outer lips, she whimpered more when I gathered her slippery juices in my hand and lubed the toy nicely.  When I placed the toy between her lips, almost entering her and giving it a little shove, she squealed and wriggled her hips, trying to get the toy in her pussy.

I smiled and slid it gently just inside her...she gasped in a sexy little scream, pulling softly on my hair, wriggling and trying to get more of toy.  I said, "Ooooooooo...that's it...take it all, my hot baby..."

I could feel her pussy muscles convulsing on the toy inside her and pulling on it.  Her sweet juices oooooozed from around it, dribbling down to her ass.  I teased her with little in and out motions with my hips.  "Oooooohhhhhhh...does Baby need her pussy fucked hard?"

"FUCK MY PUSSY HARD, SUNNY!  GIVE IT TO ME!"

I kept giving the toy little shoves with my hips wriggling to work the toy around inside her, pushing it deeper, bit by bit.  "Yeah baby...let that hungry pussy of yours swallow it all..."

While screaming "FUCKMYPUSSY!," she grabbed my body and pulled me to her...my hips slapped against her, splattering Bluejuices all over both of us and ramming the toy hard against the back of her pussy!

"FUCK YEAH!  FUCK ME, MY FUCKING HOT SLUT!"

That was all I needed to hear...I nailed her, and after only a few hard strokes, Blue came wildly, screaming for me with her nails nearly dug into my back...I fucked my hot woman all the way through her intense orgasm while she bucked her ass up, meeting all my deep strokes with her hot-as-hell pussy...

When her orgasm calmed, I slowed gradually...she wrapped her legs around my waist and moved her hips around...keeping the big toy inside her, I lowered my body onto hers and spoke softly to her lips, "Make me cum, baby..."

She slid her hand to my ass, knowing all it would take to make that happen...she wet her finger in her own cum and slid it deep in my ass...my body spasmed hard...I screamed with my face buried in her breasts and came like a wildwoman!

I flopped on top of her, my face still in her breasts and my voice muffled.  "Oh...baby..."

She pet me down my back in soft caresses with her fingertips, then lifted my hips up to wriggle off the toy.

She helped me take the strapon off, then we wrapped our bodies around each other and cuddled deeply, lips touching lips.

"I love you, Blue."

"I love YOU, Sunny."

We both fell asleep, smiling.


Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny 


© 2019 Sunny Johansen
 Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection


No comments:

Post a Comment