Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Sun and Sex - Part Two

Grab something to hold on to.  Updates for this series will be short, but frequent.  Hopefully, only days apart.
Because it is real, this also appears on my blog for our real-life sexual adventures at Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog
Thank-you for reading!

"Sunny...your baby has to be fucked...NOW!"

Blue was breathless and hot as hell when I leaned forward and held myself up on my hands, rubbing my hips on her slippery ass...she squealed for me and I pushed harder on her ass with my hips, my pussy dripping between her cheeks.

"Sunny...please..."

I slid down more between her legs and licked her between her ass cheeks, loving how I made her body shudder and spasm.  She spread legs as wide as she could, wanting more of my tongue...she squealed out and, with one leg high in the air to clear my head, rolled onto her back, grabbed my hair and yelled, "PLEASE SUCK MY PUSSY, YOU FUCKING HOT SLUT!"

I smiled at her...it makes me horny as hell to be her fucking hot slut!

With my nails dug against her ass cheeks, my wide-open mouth pounced on her...


Writing more on this VERY soon.  Thank-you for reading! 
My love to all,
Sunny 


© 2019 Sunny Johansen
 Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection


No comments:

Post a Comment