Thursday, March 21, 2019

Sun and Sex - Part Three

Updates for this series will be short, but frequent.  Hopefully, only days apart.
Because it is real, this also appears on my blog for our real-life sexual adventures at Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog
Thank-you for reading!

My baby screamed when my mouth hit her pussy, splattering her hot juices all over my face and her thighs..

I pushed my face hard against her and she could barely keep her body in place for me...my mouth was full of her swollen pussy and I sucked her mercilessly while she pulled my hair with her back arched...

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!"

Her pussy already overheated, she came quickly for me, screaming out loud with every muscle in her body tight and pulling my hair like hell.  She came so much, I could not swallow all of her...it overflowed my lips and drenched my chin...most went down my throat and felt so fucking hot!

I wanted more of her cum in my tummy and she wanted more of my mouth...

The sun was so hot on my ass...oil was running down the middle of my back and my pussy was fucking hot.

I slipped my hands from her ass and slid my arms under her thighs, wrapping my hands around them to hold onto her while rubbing my lips on her burning clit...baby whimpered and tugged on my hair, begging to be mouth-fucked again.

I purred into her while rubbing her entire pussy with my wet, slippery face...she whimpered loudly now, squirming against my face...I teased her to death with hot little whimpers and purrs of my own, letting my tongue glance in little flicks across her quivering outer lips...
"SUNNY!  FUCK!  MAKE ME CUM!!!"

I kept my lips closed and pressed them HARD on her clit, growling ferociously...she screamed and her body bucked hard, unintentionally pulling her clit from my lips.
"SUNNYFUCKFUCKCUMMING!!!"

My open mouth took her...I held her down and ravaged her sweet pussy, my tongue fucking HARD into her...this time, I swallowed every hot drop of her...

With my tummy satisfied, I gave her pussy a bunch of loving kisses and licks, then my baby rolled onto her tummy, her exhales coming out in audible little pants.  "Oh.....oh.....oh.....oh....."

Not wanting her to burn, I covered her with a very large towel, laid a big-brim hat on her head and rubbed her now-oily back under the towel to calm her muscles.  I flopped onto my back with my pussy facing the sun, squirted the now REALLY hot oil all over me and got another hour of sunshine.


Writing more on this VERY soon.  Thank-you for reading! 
My love to all,
Sunny 


© 2019 Sunny Johansen
 Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection



No comments:

Post a Comment