Saturday, March 16, 2019

Sun and Sex - Part One

This is part one of a series.  I'll be adding shorter parts to it VERY often, and I don't want you to miss any of it!
This also appears on my blog for our real sexual adventures at Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog
Thank-you for reading!

It's been a while since I've written about this.  Other than sex with Blue, it's my second favorite thing to do.  Lying in the sun, tanning my smooth pussy, my ass, and the rest of me.  I'm addicted to it. 

Maybe, partly, because my baby fucks me while I'm out there?  And I fuck her?

I do get horny as hell for her out there, whether she's out there or not.  I can't help it.  I can't lie out there with the sun shining on my naked, oil-drenched body without wanting her to suck my pussy, or having her pussy to suck on...I'm such a fucking slut for her!

I was lying there with my legs stretched out and spread apart so my pussy would get plenty of sun.

"Sunny?  Do you really think you can get any darker?"  

There was Blue, rubbing her naked body against mine, hotly sliding her fingers along my oily, slippery inner thigh.

"Oh, I KNOW I can."  I reached down and took her hand and slid one of her fingers inside my sloppy-wet pussy.

Baby slid her finger waaaaaay in as far as it would go.  "Oooooooo, my sweet slutty playtoy is so fucking wet for me."  She wiggled her finger, making wet-sexy sounds in my soaked pussy...I could feel it forcing my juices out of me, soaking her hand.

My pussy muscles gripped her finger.  "Ooooooohhhhhhh...fuck me, baby...you own my pussy...fucking take it..."

She eased her finger out of my tightened pussy...I squealed in protest.  My pussy was begging to be fucked!

She laid her head down beside mine and spoke ever-so-softly with her hot breath against my ear, "Gee, I'd really like to fuck the HELL out of you and make you my hot, honey-sweet whore..."

I screamed and grabbed her hand to get it back to my pussy...she easily pulled it out of my oily, slippery hand and kept speaking.

"...but, that would block your precious sunlight, and you just can't have that, now can you?"

My breathing had deepened...my pussy was pounding.  The hottest woman in the world was sliding her wet tongue-tip on my ear...I was about to cum, and she wasn't even touching me.  When a hard, orgasmic jolt shot through me, I did what I had to do...

I roughly rolled her onto her tummy and jumped on her, sitting up with my large pussy lips spread on one of her ass cheeks...she hotly raised her ass up against me, urging me on...I fucked myself to death on her ass and came like fucking hell!


Writing more on this in a few days.  Thank-you for reading! 
My love to all,
Sunny 


© 2019 Sunny Johansen
 Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection


No comments:

Post a Comment