Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sun and Sex - Part Four

Updates for this series will be short, but frequent.  Hopefully, only days apart.  If you've missed any parts, please scroll down, where you'll find parts 1, 2 and 3.
Because it is real, this also appears on my blog for our real-life sexual adventures at Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog
Thank-you for reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat up and sweat and oil poured down my body.  Blue was asleep beside me, still well covered with the big towel and hat.  I patted her butt and dove into the pool in eight feet of water, leveling off at five feet down and swimming underwater to the other side.  I stayed under, pushed off the wall and swam back, then climbed out.

I went right over to Blue, stood over her with a foot on each side of her, removed her towel and let my wet hair and my wet body drip all over her.  I laughed and said, "Are you awake?  Baby?  Are you awake?"

From under the hat, she sounded pretty stern.  "No.  I'm not awake.  I'm asleep." 

"You're not sleeping!  You're talking!"

"I'm talking in my sleep and you're interrupting.  You're also getting me wet."

I giggled.  "Wet again, huh?  Well, I can fix that!"

"Not wet like that, you oversexed nympho slut."

I giggled more and laid myself down on top of her, bringing my lips to her ear and speaking softly,
"I'm YOUR oversexed nympho slut, baby..."

"Please know that I like that and appreciate that, even in my sleep."

I slid my tongue around her ear.  "I like it better when you tell me in your sleep to suck your pussy..."

"I have never done that."

"Yeah, ya have.  A few times.  And wow, you came soooooooo damn good for me..."

"Did not."

"Did too, and you screamed so loud, you should have woke yourself up!  Now, you just relax while your oversexed nympho slut cums all over that lovely ass of yours."

I sat up and planted myself on one of her ass cheeks, reaching down and spreading my swollen outer lips on her smooth, oily skin...her ass muscles flexed and hardened so nicely under my pussy.  I imagined her strong pussy muscles convulsing and tightening around my tongue. 

What a fucking turnon...that made me fuck myself harder on her ass cheek, my pussy softly slapping on her skin...I came like crazy riding her ass! 

I lied back down on top of her...she was breathing deeper, so I kept my weight off her and whispered in her ear, "You're pretty fucking hot in your sleep, sweetheart..."

"Yeah, and you'd better strapon fuck me real good, later."

"You're awake!"

She replied by pretend-snoring very loudly.


Writing more on this VERY soon.  Thank-you for reading! 
My love to all,
Sunny 


© 2019 Sunny Johansen
 Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection


No comments:

Post a Comment